Saturday, September 25, 2010

Grider

Snatch and Burpees

10min Limit:
  • first 3 minutes can only be used to load the bar and warm up...
  • 7 minutes to find 3RM (3 consecutive lifts in 40sec) + complete amrap of burpees

105lb/3reps
50 burpees

went for 115lb and failed on second rep...in contrast i could have paced myself better to maximize the total time for all 3 lifts. Also to do it again I would have not went for the 115lb attempt...should have just pounded out the BURPEES!

10 minute Capacity Test

4min amrap calories on rower = 63 calories (damper 6)
60sec rest
3min amrap pull ups= 15,10,10,10,5 = 50 reps
60sec
2min amrap 3/4 bwt. back squat ( 120lb )= 21 reps
60sec rest
1min amrap push press (95lb) = 15 reps


Although I was working hard I fell like I wasn't forcing a lot of reps...where in competition I would be a lot more. For example burpees, pull ups and back squats could have been more painful...Overall good perspective on where I'm at currently...mentally and physically. Time to rock and roll towards another fabulous CrossFit season!

No comments:

Post a Comment